Wednesday, June 10, 2009


Sorry for the long time without posting. Its not that life has been boring, quite the contrary in fact. It has actually been quite busy and rewarding. I thought I'd comment on an upcoming event that I find exciting. Holly and I have plans to hike the entire Tahoe Rim Trail this summer, and our family members are going to join us on the adventure. My sisters, Cara and Colleen, along with Holly's parents, Chris and Carl Hemming, and Holly's cousin, Corrinne, are all going to hike the entire 165 miles. Holly's uncle, John Hasenau, is going to join us for a portion of the trail. We are planning on taking 16 days total, which should equate to a nice steady pace. Some days will be longer others will be shorter, but there will be no complete rest days. The plan is to start at Tahoe Meadows and travel south. I plan to update the blog shortly after returning. Ciao.

No comments: